LOKVIKAS EDUCATIONAL AND CHARITABLE TRUST'S
SAVITRIBAI PHULE WOMEN'S ENGINEERING COLLEGE, AURANGABAD. (EN2139)
Approved by AICTE, New Delhi, Government of Maharahstra and Affiliated to Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad (Maharashtra)
To be a world class value driven Institute for serving the Society and the Industry.
- To fulfill the mission to be world class value driven educational institute.
- To train the student to face the challenges.
- To achieve good interaction between industries and institutes.
- To strive to be technosavy organization.
- To satisfy and steer the students to become the best technocrat to serve the mankind.
Lokvikas educational and Charitable Trust is established under the Chairmanship of Shri. Eknath K. Jadhav. The management is governed by eminent personalities from social, educational and industrial field.
MAJOR EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE AND ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRUST ARE AS FOLLOWS.
- Hi-Tech Institute of technology, Bajajnagar, Aurangabad.
- Hi-Tech Polytechnic, Bajajnagar, Aurangabad.
- Mumbai Institute of Management & Research, Wadala, Mumbai.
- Rajarshi Shahu Institute of Management, MIDC Chikalthana, Aurangabad.
- Saint Bahinabai Girls School & Junior College, Shiur, Dist. Aurangabad.
- Raja Shivaji Vidyalaya & Junior College, Bajajnagar, Aurangabad.
- Mumbai B.Ed. College for women, Wadala, Mumbai.
The Trust has started Savitribai Phule Women's Engineering College to enhance talent of the region in the field of Engineering and Technology. The sole aim of the college to provide technical platform for the girls in the region, so they can compete global scenario. Savitribai Phule Women's Engineering College is newly established college in the academic year 2008-09. It is approved by AICTE, Delhi. Government of Maharashtra and Affiliated to Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad.
Aurangabad is worldwide famous historical place and major industrial city in Maharashtra State. Bajaj Auto, Garware Polyester, Software Technology Park, Skoda-Auto, Videocon are some of the major industrial units in Aurangabad. Few IT park will be operational in Aurangabad by 2009. Aurangabad is well connected by Air, Rail and Roadways. Out institute is located in eco-friendly area on Aurangabad-Mumbai highway.